Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The power has been out at work for two days, so I've started my holiday early and had time to create this buggy Christmas card. The first time I did this was two years ago (see here). This blog had just gained 30,000 page views, with an average of 100 per day. It is now at 84,150 page views, but the average per day has dropped a bit to 60, probably because I haven't been posting as often. Thank you to my loyal readers, and I hope anyone visiting this site for the first time will find it as useful!
Have a safe and happy Christmas and New Year, especially if you are traveling in all the rain, wind and snow storms this week!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you can come on the CE butterfly trip next May, it'd be great to see you again!

      Delete